語文老師教了我們一句英文:Ilikeyou,butjustlikeyou!剛想說這句English這不錯,老師又告訴我們它的翻譯:縱然萬劫不復,縱然相思入骨,我也待你眉眼如初,歲月如故。瞬間感覺到了中華文化的博大精深,相比之下,English弱爆了!(作者:佚名)
語文老師教了我們一句英文:Ilikeyou,butjustlikeyou!剛想說這句English這不錯,老師又告訴我們它的翻譯:縱然萬劫不復,縱然相思入骨,我也待你眉眼如初,歲月如故。瞬間感覺到了中華文化的博大精深,相比之下,English弱爆了!(作者:佚名)
1、I like a dumb not to tell the truth.我像個啞巴不會說心裡話
2、I never thought I was important.我從來都不覺得我很重要。
3、Side to give up, while love you 一邊放棄,一邊愛你。
4、Today , I have a happy mask .今天我又帶上了快樂的面具。
5、I never thought I was important.我從來都不覺得我很重要。
6、 Risking it all in a giance毫不猶豫堵上所有感情。
7、Feel so lonely.I can hardly disprate.感覺如此孤單。我是如此不合群。
8、A person, a dream, an empty city, life distressed.一個人,一場夢,一座空城,一生心疼。
1、At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.每一個沐浴在愛河中的人都是詩人。
2、Brief is life, but love is long.生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
3、Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距離使兩顆心靠得更近。
4、Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you. 不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
5、I need him like I need the air to breathe.我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空氣。
6、Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.看看我的.眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什麼。
7、Love is a fabric that nature wove and fantasy embroidered. 愛情是一方織巾,用自然編織,用幻想點綴。